The UHC provides tuition support to approximately 40 outstanding undergraduate students each year. This scholarship should be of special interest to students whose excellent work was not predicted by high school performance, to transfer students, and to students who applied too late to be considered for a scholarship upon matriculation.
- be junior, senior or fifth-year students who have completed at least two full semesters at Pitt’s Oakland campus
- have a minimum overall GPA of 3.50
- have no previous record of receiving merit scholarship support from Pitt’s Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
- demonstrate UHC participation and involvement
- be a US citizen or permanent resident
- be enrolled as a full-time student at the University of Pittsburgh during the term for which the UHC scholarship is awarded
See website for additional eligibility requirements.